Kangaroo Pouch are proud to announce that we are fundraising for Birmingham Children's Hospital. Please see below for steps below to visit our JustGiving page to donate to this worthy cause. Your donations will help to treat some of the sickest children in the UK, by helping to develop innovative approaches to find new ways to treat and cure childhood diseases.
Follow these simple steps to make your donation:
1. Log on to www.justgiving.com/fundraising/kangaroopouch through your mobile device, tablet or computer.
2. Click on the red donate button as shown above.
3. You will be redirected to a page titled ‘Donation amount’. The amount of £30 will automatically be highlighted. Simply click on your chosen donation OR click the box to type in your own donation. A small 5% fee will be added, which varies dependant on the donation made. This is to ensure a safe and easy way to give can be maintained.
4. You will also be given the opportunity to add a message to your donation before choosing how you wish to pay your donation (card or Paypal)
5. Once all details are confirmed and your payment has been successful you will receive a ‘thank you for your donation’ message.
After donating you will be able to enter our 'Name the Kangaroo' competition! Please ask the nursery staff for a naming slip after you have donated. Please return your slips back to the nursery by Monday 22nd October 2018. The Kangaroo's name will be announced on Monday 29th October 2018.